No EC II offerings in 2019
To register, use the website or email Eloise at email@example.com to check availability.
Walk-ins are welcome but admission cannot be guaranteed. Call for space availability if registering within one week of seminar: 612-850-0589
Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm and Saturday, 8:30 am – 4:00 pm.
Schedule (12 hours of instruction)
|8:00||Registration and CEU Check-In*|
|4:00||Program Ends and CEU Certificates Issued|
- This program has been approved by the Minnesota Board of Social Work for 12.0 continuing education hours and is pending approval by the MN Board of Psychology. A list of participants attending for CEU credit will be sent to each Board.
In this workshop you will dive deeply into some of the specific practices and experiences that help to support the ongoing awakening of the true Self within each of us – the Self that is free of fear, alive with love and creativity and desires to be of real service to the world.
We will explore how to transcend the mundane ego functioning of habitual patterns of defense, leave behind anxiety and shame, guilt and anger and live a life of expanded consciousness, light and freedom, compassion and wisdom. We will give you an overview of stages and states of consciousness and focus on the mind, body, spirit practices that facilitate transcending ego functioning.
What you will learn:
- Stages and states of consciousness
- How to assess where you are and where your clients are in their experience and know the practice that would best facilitate moving to a more expanded state
- Why mind, body and spiritual practices are necessary to advance
- How to create a holistic program for awakening and transcending ego
“For those seeking truth and freedom from fear and judgment in their life, be it of self or others, this workshop will be beneficial in moving you to another level.”
“This workshop presents practices in understanding and applying aspects of human functioning that are often neglected or totally over-looked in present day psychological training.”
“The workshop is presented in an integrative manner giving various theories on the subject of the evolution of consciousness. Instructors model what they teach giving students many different ways to learn the material.”