- September/October – “Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead” by Brene Brown
- November/December – “Barefoot on Holy Ground” by Gloria Karpinski
- January/ February – “I Thought It Was Just Me (but it isn’t)” by Brene’ Brown
- March/April – “Where Two Worlds Touch” by Gloria Karpinski
- May/June? – “Healing the Shame That Binds Us” by John Bradshaw
- This event has passed.
Aslan Book Discussion Group
October 17 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Aslan Book Discussion Group via Zoom.
For more info, and for the Zoom link, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule for 2021/2022: